How Long Do Building Signs in Brisbane Last?
Being in the signage industry for over 15 years I have worked in many climates around Australia.There is no UV anywhere in Australia like Queensland’s fierce sun! Brisbane is beautiful and warm and is the best place in Australia to live, but the sun sure does pack a punch.So when talking with a sign writer about Building Signs in Brisbane, talk to us about how long you are expecting your signs to last. Some can last from 6 months up to 10 yrs. It all comes down to budget.
There are many options to consider when choosing Signs in Brisbane :
- How long do you expect to stay in that premises?
- Are you looking to expand to a bigger shop ?
- What sign colours last in Brisbane ?
- Are you just starting up and looking to save
- When is your next re brand or logo change
- What direction does your building face in Brisbane?
- Are the signs for indoor or outdoor use?
- Do you want to have specials boards?
- Can potential customers see your business at night??
- How much traffic really see your building ?
- Is there potential for storms to damage your signage?
- Is it a high wind suburb?
- Should you choose Matte or Gloss Finish for your laminate?
- Should the sign installer use glue and fixing to install your signs?
As being a professional sign shop here at North Lakes in Brisbane , we can give you expert advice on what materials to last the duration required. If the signs installed are internal, the only issue you would have would be human interference. Internal Signs can last forever if there is no UV from the Brisbane sun. Protective Over laminate means that your signs can be easily cleaned. So drop on in anytime to find out more!