Looking for an advertising sign that is affordable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use? Corflute signage is a great solution for both long and short term advertising or informational signage for your business. Lightweight and weather-resistant, corflute signage is a popular choice for all business advertising and widely used in real estate, events and construction industries.
WHAT IS A CORFLUTE SIGN?
A Corflute sign is a double-sided board with a corrugated plastic (polypropylene) layer in between. Because Corflute signage is made of plastic rather than paperboard they are stiff, lightweight and weather-proof. Corflute allows your businesses signage requirements to be printed directly to the Corflute sign and allows your message to appear perfectly, no matter the weather. Corflute signs also retain ink well and because of this, it should only start to fade after years of exposure to UV. Corflute signs are exceptionally strong and are virtually impossible to tear by hand and will withstand damage when bumped into.
Corflute signs are an ideal solution for business advertising signage needs.
Corflute signs are an extremely economical and budget-friendly option for your business signage needs which makes them a great temporary signage solution for sales, promotions and seasonal advertising. Some ways in which a Corflute sign could help your business include:
- Event signage – Corflute signs make excellent signage for events big and small. You’ll have seen these bright and sturdy outdoor signs at high profile events all around Brisbane.
- Real estate signage – Showing off detailed property photography in large format such as real estate sale signs is easy and affordable with a Corflute sign.
- Construction safety signage – It’s a simple but effective way to provide clear and important instructions to keep workers safe on site.
- On-site tradesman signage- Corflute signs are popular with plumbers, electricians, and painters etc.
- Directional signage – Point the way with bright, stand out Corflute signs.
- Trade show displays – It’s a light, transportable and inexpensive way to make your trade show display stand shine.
- In-store promotions – Top quality printing directly onto Corflute makes it perfect for advertising signage.
5 REASONS TO USE CORFLUTE SIGNS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Corflute signs are light in weight, highly durable, easy to install and can be used both indoors and outdoors. What’s more, there are practically no limits when it comes to the application of Corflute signs for your business. Corflute signs help to maximise your branding efforts and increase its visual effect. Here are 5 reasons to use Corflute signs for your business:
- Cost-Effective- If you are looking for affordable signage options, then Corflute signs are a great choice. These are highly cost-effective as compared to other alternatives such as colour-bond signage and aluminum panels. They offer great value for money which makes it a great choice especially when you want to order signs in large quantities.
- Versatile- Corflute signs are very versatile in their usage. They are commonly used across different industries and sectors which demonstrates their versatility and use. Whether you are looking for large signs for exhibitions or small countersigns for your retail shop, Corflute signs are perfect for all these uses.
- Easy to Install- Corflute signs are not like other signage materials which are very heavy. They are light in weight which makes it very easy to install a Corflute sign anywhere you want. It hardly takes a couple of minutes to install and remove a Corflute sign. You only need nails, screws, Velcro, glue or adhesive tape to fix your Corflute signs to any flat surface. You can also use metal eyelets to further help in the installation.
- Easy to Customise- Corflute signs are also highly customisable. They can be cut and printed into any shape or size you want. If you are looking for a bigger size, many corflute sheets can be joined together when installing the signs. This makes them highly customisable and convenient to install. They are highly effective in creating a great impact on an audience.
- Highly Durable- You don’t have to worry about the weather ruining your signs as Corflute sheets are weather resistant. The graphics will also remain seamless as Corflute signs retain ink well. They will last you for many years even when the signs are exposed to UV rays. They are very strong and cannot be torn easily. However, Corflute is also very flexible which makes it one of the best materials to use for both indoor and outdoor signs.
HOW DO YOU INSTALL A CORFLUTE SIGN?
Thanks to its lightweight quality, corflute signs are easy to install. Anyone can install it almost anywhere and is easy to take down too.
All you need to attach your Corflute sign to a flat surface is a simple solution like glue, screws, nails, Velcro or adhesive tape. Your Corflute sign can also be punched and eyelets added to allow for attachment to poles, fences or barricades. If you want to attach a Corflute sign to a fence, you can simply do so through the metal eyelets in the corners of the sign. These eyelets also allow you to attach Corflute signs together in three-dimensional patterns such as a Corflute sign A-frame.
A Corflute sign can also be inserted or attached to a frame or sandwich board that is easily interchangeable for your business’s temporary promotional, sale or seasonal advertising needs.
HOW MUCH DO CORFLUTE SIGNS COST?
Corflute signs are a very economical and versatile option when it comes to signage. When calculating the costs you need to consider:
- Thickness – It comes in a range of thicknesses for different needs
- Eyelets – It can be punched and eyelets added to allow for attachment to poles, fences or barricades
- Size/Shape – It can be form cut to any size and shape
- Purpose – It can be easily scored and folded to make funky constructions
- Printing – It’s perfect for both direct screen or hi-resolution digital printing
- Double sided – It can be printed back and front to make a double-sided sign
- Quantity- It’s economical, so it’s great for bulk signage requirements
At North Lakes Signs we have lots of experience producing top quality Corflute signs for all kinds of businesses and events. Contact us to discuss your specific signage requirements and we can provide you with a quote.